Well-being, democracy, and the economic system: An empirical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 705.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dollar David, 1994. "Macroeconomic Management and the Transition to the Market in Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 357-375, June.
- Newman, Barbara A. & Thomson, Randall J., 1989. "Economic growth and social development: A longitudinal analysis of causal priority," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 461-471, April.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, September.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Horvat, Branko, 1974. "Welfare of the common man in various countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 2(7), pages 29-39, July.
- Burkett, John P., 1985. "Systemic influences on the physical quality of life: A Bayesian analysis of cross-sectional data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 145-163, June.
- Lijn, N.J. van der, 1995. "Measuring well-being with social indicators, HDIs, PQLI, and BWI for 133 countries for 1975, 1980, 1985, 1988, and 1992," Research Memorandum 704, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corry Stuyts).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.