Asymptotic analysis of Nash equilibria in nonzero-sum linear-quadratic differential games: The two player case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 634.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2000.
"The solution set of the N-player scalar feedback Nash algebraic Riccati equations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85060, Tilburg University.
- Engwerda, J.C., 1999. "The Solution Set of the n-Player Scalar Feedback Nash Algebraic Riccati Equations," Discussion Paper 1999-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Aarle, B. van & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU: A dynamic game approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85061, Tilburg University.
- Weeren, A. J. T. M. & Schumacher, J. M. & Engwerda, J. C., 1999. "Strategic behavior and noncooperative hierarchical control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 641-669, February.
- Broek, W.A. van den, 2001. "Uncertainty in Differential Games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86239, Tilburg University.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 1994. "On the relationship between the open-loop Nash equilibrium in LQ-games and the inertia of a matrix," Research Memorandum 672, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013.
"Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Aarle, B. van & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012. "Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia," Discussion Paper 2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2013. "A Numerical Algorithm to find All Scalar Feedback Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2013-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.