Asymptotic analysis of Nash equilibria in nonzero-sum linear-quadratic differential games: The two player case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 634.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Aarle, B. van & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU: A dynamic game approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85061, Tilburg University.
- Van Aarle B. & Engwerda J.C. & Plasmans J. & Weeren A., 1999. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : a dynamie game approach," Working Papers 1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Aarle, B. van & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012.
"Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia,"
2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013. "Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Broek, W.A. van den, 2001. "Uncertainty in Differential Games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86239, Tilburg University.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2000.
"The solution set of the N-player scalar feedback Nash algebraic Riccati equations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85060, Tilburg University.
- Engwerda, J.C., 1999. "The Solution Set of the n-Player Scalar Feedback Nash Algebraic Riccati Equations," Discussion Paper 1999-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 1994. "On the relationship between the open-loop Nash equilibrium in LQ-games and the inertia of a matrix," Research Memorandum 672, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Weeren, A. J. T. M. & Schumacher, J. M. & Engwerda, J. C., 1999. "Strategic behavior and noncooperative hierarchical control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 641-669, February.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2013. "A Numerical Algorithm to find All Scalar Feedback Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2013-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.