An empirical analysis of warrant prices versus long term call option prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 594.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Beckers, Stan, 1981. "Standard deviations implied in option prices as predictors of future stock price variability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 363-381, September.
- Galai, Dan & Schneller, Meir I, 1978. "Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1333-42, December.
- Lauterbach, Beni & Schultz, Paul, 1990. " Pricing Warrants: An Empirical Study of the Black-Scholes Model and Its Alternatives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1181-209, September.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Beckers, Stan, 1980. " The Constant Elasticity of Variance Model and Its Implications for Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 661-73, June.
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- F. De Roon & C. Veld & J. Wei, 1998.
"A study on the efficiency of the market for Dutch long-term call options,"
European Journal of Finance,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 93-111.
- Roon, F.A. de & Veld, C.H. & Wei, J., 1996. "A Study on the Efficiency of the Market for Dutch Long Term Call Options," Discussion Paper 1996-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corry Stuyts).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.