Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 507.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Other versions of this item:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154189, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudipta Sarangi & H. Haller, .
"Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 2001. "Bargaining power in communication networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Calvo, Emilio & Lasaga, Javier & van den Nouweland, Anne, 1999. "Values of games with probabilistic graphs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 79-95, January.
- Brânzei, R. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2000.
"Tree-connected Peer Group Situations and Peer Group Games,"
2000-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Tree-connected peer group situations and peer group games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91321, Tilburg University.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Valeri Vasil’ev, 2007. "Component efficient solutions in line-graph games with applications," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 349-364, November.
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Valeri Vasil'ev, 2003. "Harsanyi Solutions in Line-graph Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-076/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Slikker, M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den, 1996. "Communication Situations with a Hierarchical Player Partition," Discussion Paper 1996-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Calvo, E. & Lasaga, J. & van den Nouwenland, A., 1995.
"Probabilistic Graphs in Cooperative Games: A Model Inspired by Voting Situations,"
9595, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Calvo, E. & Lasaga, J. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den, 1995. "Probabilistic graphs in cooperative games: A model inspired by voting situations," Discussion Paper 1995-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johnson, C. & Gilles, R.P., 1999. "Spatial Social Networks," Discussion Paper 1999-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Amer & F. Carreras, 1995. "Cooperation indices and coalitional value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 117-135, June.
- Feinberg, Yossi, 1998. "An Incomplete Cooperation Structure for a Voting Game Can Be Strategically Stable," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 2-9, July.
- Furth, Dave, 1998. "The core of the inductive limit of a direct system of economies with a communication structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 433-472, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.