Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 433.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beavis, Brian & Dobbs, Ian M., 1986. "The dynamics of optimal environmental regulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 415-423, September.
- Feichtinger, G. & Luptacik, M., 1987. "Optimal production and abatement policies of a firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 274-285, June.
- Wright, Colin, 1974. "Some political aspects of pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 173-186, November.
- Gruver, Gene W., 1976. "Optimal investment in pollution control capital in a neoclassical growth context," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 165-177, October.
- Baron, David P., 1985. "Regulation of prices and pollution under incomplete information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 211-231, November.
- Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1988. "A differential game between government and firms: A non-cooperative approach," Research Memorandum 303, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Magat, Wesley A., 1978. "Pollution control and technological advance: A dynamic model of the firm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Sakari Uimonen, 1994. "Emission taxes vs. financial subsidies in pollution control," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 281-297, October.
- Kort, Peter M., 1995. "Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 82-96, August.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995.
"Capital Accumulation of a Firm Facing an Emissions Tax,"
9578, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Richard Hartl & Peter Kort, 1996. "Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "The effects of marketable pollution permits on the firm's optimal investment policies," Discussion Paper 1992-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.