A differential game between government and firms: A non-cooperative approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 303.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Gradus, 1990. "Reply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 291-294, October.
- Jesus Marin-Solano & Jorge Navas, 2009. "A note on the coincidence between Stackelberg and Nash equilibria in a differential game between government and firms," Working Papers in Economics 214, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, P.M. & Loon, P.M.J.J. van & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum 433, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.