Estimation of time dependent parameters in linear models using cross sections, panels or both
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 302.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1990. "Estimation of time-dependent parameters in linear models using cross-sections, panels, or both," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 333-346, December.
- Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Estimation of time dependent parameters in linear models using cross sections, panels or both," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153289, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
- R. Bruno & M. Stampini, 2007.
"Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: an Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua,"
619, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: An Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2007. "Intergenerational education mobility of black and white South Africans," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 149-182, February.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1992.
"Incomplete panels and selection bias: A survey,"
1992-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kevin Moore, 2004. "The effects of the 1986 and 1993 tax reforms on self-employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.