Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 195.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, Peter M., 1988. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1769-1776, November.
- Kort, Peter, 1988. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153450, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rothschild, Michael, 1971. "On the Cost of Adjustment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 605-22, November.
- Dale Jorgenson, 1967. "The Theory of Investment Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 129-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-85, June.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "User cost of capital with delayed investment grants," Working Papers in Economics 161, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Financially constrained capital investments: The effects of disembodied and embodied technological progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 459-483, April.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "A comment on the cost of capital for investments with non-homogeneous components," Working Papers in Economics 146, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.