Adjustment processes for finding economic equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Research Memorandum with number 174.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/over-tilburg-university/schools/economics-and-management/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1980. "Equilibrium under Rigid Prices with Compensation for the consumers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan , G. van der, 1980. "An improvement of fixed point algorithms by using a good triangulation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153016, Tilburg University.
- Debreu,Gerard Introduction by-Name:Hildenbrand,Werner, 1986. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335614, November.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Doup, T.M. & Laan , G. van der, 1987.
"The (2**(n+1)-2)-ray algorithm: A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153107, Tilburg University.
- Doup, T.M. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1984. "The (2n+1-2)-ray algorithm: A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria," Research Memorandum 151, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corry Stuyts).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.