Female labor supply and the demand for housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 97.46.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
female workers; labour supply; housing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1997. "Household Commodity Demand and Demographics in the Netherlands: A Micro-Economic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1997-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.