Vehicle Planning in Cross Chain Control Centers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2012-058.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dumas, Yvan & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois, 1991. "The pickup and delivery problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-22, September.
- Cruijssen, Frans & Cools, Martine & Dullaert, Wout, 2007. "Horizontal cooperation in logistics: Opportunities and impediments," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 129-142, March.
- Kliewer, Natalia & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena, 2006. "A time-space network based exact optimization model for multi-depot bus scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1616-1627, December.
- Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert, 2010. "Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 763-774, December.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Braysy, O. & Dullaert, W. & Fleuren, H.A. & Salomon, M., 2006. "Joint Route Planning under Varying Market Conditions," Discussion Paper 2006-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.