Nash Equilibria in 2 × 2 × 2 Trimatrix Games with Identical Anonymous Best-Replies
AbstractThis paper introduces the class of 2 × 2 × 2 trimatrix games with identical anonymous best-replies. For this class a complete classification on the basis of the Nash equilibrium set is provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2011-138.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
trimatrix games; Nash equilibrium; best-reply correspondences; symmetric games;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-01-03 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-01-03 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos González-Alcón & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Kim Kuijk, 2007. "A taxonomy of best-reply multifunctions in 2×2×2 trimatrix games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-306, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.