Feedback Nash Equilibria for Linear Quadratic Descriptor Differential Games
AbstractIn this note we consider the non-cooperative linear feedback Nash quadratic differential game with an infinite planning horizon for descriptor systems of index one. The performance function is assumed to be indefinite. We derive both necessary and sufficient conditions under which this game has a Nash equilibrium.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2010-79.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
linear-quadratic games; linear feedback Nash equilibrium; affine systems; solvability conditions; Riccati equations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engwerda, J.C., 1999.
"The Solution Set of the n-Player Scalar Feedback Nash Algebraic Riccati Equations,"
1999-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2000. "The solution set of the N-player scalar feedback Nash algebraic Riccati equations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85060, Tilburg University.
- Aarle, B. van & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001.
"Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU: A dynamic game approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85061, Tilburg University.
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001. "Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Van Aarle B. & Engwerda J.C. & Plasmans J. & Weeren A., 1999. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : a dynamie game approach," Working Papers 1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Reddy, P.V. & Engwerda, J.C., 2010. "Feedback Nash Equilibria for Descriptor Differential Games Using Matrix Projectors," Discussion Paper 2010-140, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Broek, W.A. van den, 2001. "Uncertainty in Differential Games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86239, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.