Streamlining Demand Fulfilment Chain in Construction Projects: The Case of a Pre Engineered Steel Building Manufacturer
AbstractPractical implications – The results of this paper clearly verify the need for mind change among Pre Engineered and Structural Steel Building firms operating in the Middle-East. Supply chain management methods should be used to improve competitiveness.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2010-127.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Construction Industry; Pre Engineered; Steel Building; Supply chain management; Planning and Control;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.