Estimating Extreme Bivariate Quantile Regions
AbstractAMS 2000 subject classifications. Primary 62G32, 62G05; secondary 60G70, 60F05.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2009-29.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einmahl, J. & Dekkers, A. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-125712, Tilburg University.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dehaan, L. & Huang, X., 1995. "Large Quantile Estimation in a Multivariate Setting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 247-263, May.
- Einmahl, John H. J. & Li, Jun & Liu, Regina Y., 2009. "Thresholding Events of Extreme in Simultaneous Monitoring of Multiple Risks," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 982-992.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2008.
"Maximum Empirical Likelihood Estimation of the Spectral Measure of an Extreme Value Distribution,"
2008-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2009. "Maximum empirical likelihood estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme-value distribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3240401, Tilburg University.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.