Sequencing Interval Situations and Related Games
AbstractIn this paper we consider one-machine sequencing situations with interval data. We present different possible scenarioes and extend classical results on well known rules and on sequencing games to the interval setting.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2008-63.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
cooperative games; interval data; sequencing situations; convex games;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-305110, Tilburg University.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Convex Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Miquel, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cooperation under Interval Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2008-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Sirma Zeynep Alparslan Gök & Rodica Branzei & Stef Tijs, 2009. "Airport interval games and their shapley value," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 2, pages 9-18.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cooperative Interval Games Arising from Airport Situations with Interval Data," Discussion Paper 2008-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.