Cores and Stable Sets for Interval-Valued Games
AbstractIn this paper, interval-type solution concepts for interval-valued cooperative games like the interval core, the interval dominance core and stable sets are introduced and studied. The notion of I-balancedness is introduced, and it is proved that the interval core of an interval-valued cooperative game is nonempty if and only if the game is I-balanced. Relations between the interval core, the dominance core and stable sets of an interval-valued game are established.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2008-17.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
cooperative games; interval games; the core; the dominance core; stable sets;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003.
"Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-121815, Tilburg University.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Miquel, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cooperation under Interval Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2008-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Big Boss Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Convex Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.