Approximate Equilibria for Bayesian Multi-Criteria Games
AbstractAMS Classification: 91A10
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2006-121.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
non-cooperative games; Bayesian multi-criteria equilibria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Voorneveld, M., 1999. "Potential Games and Interactive Decisions with Multiple Criteria," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80720, Tilburg University.
- Tijs, S.H., 1981. "Nash equilibria for noncooperative n-person games in normal form," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154294, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Aarssen, J.C.M. van den, 1988. "Pareto equilibria in multiobjective games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-146611, Tilburg University.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 1997.
"Equilibria and approximate equilibria in infinite potential games,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 163-169, October.
- Voorneveld, M., 1996. "Equilibria and Approximate Equilibria in Infinite Potential Games," Discussion Paper 1996-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, S.H. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2001. "Finite Coverings by Cones," Discussion Paper 2001-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Facchini & Freek van Megen & Peter Borm & Stef Tijs, 1997.
"Congestion Models And Weighted Bayesian Potential Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Facchini, G., 1995. "Congestion models and weighted Bayesian potential games," Research Memorandum 689, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Facchini, G. & Megen, F.J.C. van & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "Congestion models and weighted Bayesian potential games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74105, Tilburg University.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.