Convex Games with Countable Number of Players and Sequencing Situations
AbstractAMS classification: 91A12;
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2006-119.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Cooperative games; countable number of players; convexity; infinite sequencing situations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001.
"Operations Research Games: A Survey,"
2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1994. "Sequencing and cooperation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154192, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Robert J. Weber, 1977.
"Probabilistic Values for Games,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Natividad Llorca & Joaquín Sánchez-Soriano & Stef Tijs & Judith Timmer, 2004. "The core and related solution concepts for infinite assignment games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 331-350, December.
- Llorca, N. & Sanchez, S.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Timmer, J.B., 2004. "The core and related solution concepts for infinite assignment games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142674, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.