Graphs with Given Diameter Maximizing the Spectral Radius (Replaced by CentER Discussion Paper 2007-36)
AbstractAMS classifications: 05C50; 05E99; 94C15;
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2006-105.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
graphs; spectral radius; diameter;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.