The First Steps with Alexia, the Average Lexicographic Value
AbstractThe new value AL for balanced games is discussed, which is based on averaging of lexicographic maxima of the core.Exactifications of games play a special role to find interesting relations of AL with other solution concepts for various classes of games as convex games, big boss games, simplex games etc. Also exactifications are helpful to associate fully defined games to partially defined games and to develop solution concepts there.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2005-123.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
cooperative games; average lexicographic value; exact games; partially defined games;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muto, S. & Nakayama, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1988. "On big boss games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154246, Tilburg University.
- Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "Additivity Regions for Solutions in Cooperative Game Theory," Discussion Paper 2001-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caprari, E. & Patrone, F. & Pusillo, L. & Tijs, S.H. & Torre, A., 2006. "Share Opportunity Sets and Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2006-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caprari, E. & Tijs, S.H. & Torre, A., 2008. "Weighted Average Lexicographic Values for Share Sets and Balanced Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2008-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Big Boss Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.