Insinking: A Methodology to Exploit Synergy in Transportation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2005-121.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
vehicle routing; cooperative games; retailing; insinking; Shapley Monotonic Path; Logistic Service Providers;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue, 2005. "Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: managerial and public policy implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1169-1177, September.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 1999. "Capacity Allocation Using Past Sales: When to Turn-and-Earn," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 685-703, May.
- Gerichhausen, M. & Berkhout, E.D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Manyong, V.M., 2009. "A quantitative framework to analyse cooperation between rural households," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 173-185, July.
- Gerichhausen, M. & Berkhout, E.D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Manyong, V.M., 2008. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Analyse Cooperation between Rural Households in Northern Nigeria," Discussion Paper 2008-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2006.
"Population Monotonic Path Schemes for Simple Games,"
2006-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barış Çiftçi & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2010. "Population monotonic path schemes for simple games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 205-218, August.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Braysy, O. & Dullaert, W. & Fleuren, H.A. & Salomon, M., 2006. "Joint Route Planning under Varying Market Conditions," Discussion Paper 2006-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Audy, Jean-François & D’Amours, Sophie & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2012. "An empirical study on coalition formation and cost/savings allocation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 13-27.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.