Inequality, Redistribution and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-94.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
inequality; redistribution; economic growth; taxation; political economy; lobbying;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2004-11-07 (Development)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haile, Daniel T., 2005. "Wealth Distribution, Lobbying and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series RP2005/21, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.