Stochatic Volatility Models with Transaction Time Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-24.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
stochastic processes; volatility; models; transaction costs;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-04-04 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-04-04 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2004-04-04 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-04-04 (Financial Markets)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meddahi, N. & Renault, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003.
"GARCH and Irregularly Spaced Data,"
2003-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2007.
"Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2007/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2008. "Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3978-4015, December.
- Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Capturing Common Components in High-Frequency Financial Time Series: A Multivariate Stochastic Multiplicative Error Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2006.
"Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2006-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Designing Realized Kernels to Measure the ex post Variation of Equity Prices in the Presence of Noise," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1481-1536, November.
- Ole E Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," Economics Papers 2006-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2010.
"Comparison of Volatility Measures: a Risk Management Perspective,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(1), pages 29-56, Winter.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero Gallo, 2008. "Comparison of Volatility Measures: a Risk Management Perspective," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2008_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Dingan Feng & Peter X.-K. Song & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Time-Deformation Modeling Of Stock Returns Directed By Duration Processes," Working Papers 08010, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Tay & Christopher Ting, 2006. "Intraday stock prices, volume, and duration: a nonparametric conditional density analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 827-842, January.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200725 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.