Goodness-of-fit Tests in Nonparametric Regression
AbstractAMS classifications: 62G08, 62G10, 62G20, 62G30; 60F17.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-12.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Goodness-of-fit; nonparametric regression; test for independence; weak convergence;
Other versions of this item:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-03-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2004-03-07 (Risk Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adang, P.J.M. & Melenberg , B., 1995. "Nonnegativity constraints and intratemporal uncertainty in multi-good life-cycle models," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383455, Tilburg University.
- Dette, Holger & van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2005. "new test for the parametric form of the variance function in nonparametric regression," Technical Reports 2005,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Keilegom, I. van, 2006.
"Tests for Independence in Nonparametric Regression,"
2006-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Keilegom, I. van, 2008. "Tests for independence in nonparametric regression," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-192434, Tilburg University.
- Adang, Pim & Melenberg, Bertrand, 1995. "Nonnegativity Constraints and Intratemporal Uncertainty in a Multi-good Life-Cycle Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, Jan.-Marc.
- Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008.
"Testing for stochastic monotonicity,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP21/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.