A New Family of Distance-Regular Graphs with Unbounded Diameter
AbstractAMS classification: 05E30
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-116.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
distance-regular graphs; Grassmann graphs;
Other versions of this item:
- Dam, E.R. van & Koolen, J.H., 2005. "A new family of distance-regular graphs with unbounded diameter," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-170100, Tilburg University.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2009.
"Developments on spectral characterizations of graphs,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3160873, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van & Haemers, W.H., 2007. "Developments on Spectral Characterizations of Graphs," Discussion Paper 2007-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dalfo, C. & Dam, E.R. van & Fiol, M.A., 2011. "On perturbations of almost distance-regular graphs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5013964, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.