General Weak Laws of Large Numbers for Bootstrap Sample Means
AbstractAMS classifications: 60F05, 62G09; 62G20.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-112.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Bootstrap sample mean; weak law of large numbers; convergence in probability; almost certain convergence;
Other versions of this item:
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Rosalsky, A., 2005. "General weak laws of large numbers for Bootstrap sample means," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-169605, Tilburg University.
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-12-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-12-02 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-IFN-2004-12-02 (International Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arenal-Gutiérrez, Eusebio & Matrán, Carlos & Cuesta-Albertos, Juan A., 1996. "On the unconditional strong law of large numbers for the bootstrap mean," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-60, March.
- de Jong, Robert M. & Gordon, C.R. Kemp & John, Xu Zheng, 1996. "A Strong Law of Large Numbers," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 210-214, March.
- Arenal-Gutiérrez, Eusebio & Matrán, Carlos & Cuesta-Albertos, Juan A., 1996. "Unconditional Glivenko-Cantelli-type theorems and weak laws of large numbers for bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 365-375, March.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1992. "On the law of large numbers for the bootstrap mean," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 2003. "Rates in the complete convergence of bootstrap means," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 359-368, October.
- Athreya, K. B., 1983. "Strong law for the bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 147-150, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.