The Computation of a Coincidence of Two Mappings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2004-100.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
algorithm; general equilibrium;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Monique Florenzano, 2007.
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Monique Florenzano, 2008. "General equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999.
"Variational Inequality Problems With a Continuum of Solutions: Existence and Computation,"
1999-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2001. "Variational inequality problems with a continuum of solutions: Existence and computation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86829, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 2001. "Variational Inequality Problems with a Continuum of Solutions: Existence and Computation," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5800, Maastricht University.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Doup, T.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1987. "A new simplicial variable dimension algorithm to find equilibria on the product space of unit simplices," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-148734, Tilburg University.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1991. "An existence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-34.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan, G. van der, 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153012, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.