Combinatorial Designs with Two Singular Values II. Partial Geometric Designs
AbstractIn this and an earlier paper  we study combinatorial designs whose incidence matrix has two distinct singular values.These generalize (v, k, ë) designs, and include uniform multiplicative designs and partial geometric designs.Here we study the latter, which are precisely the designs with constant replication and block size.We collect most known results, give new characterization results, and we enumerate, partly by computer, all small ones.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2003-94.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
matrices; singularities; geometry; combinatorics;
Other versions of this item:
- Dam, E.R. van & Spence, E., 2005. "Combinatorial designs with two singular values II. Partial geometric designs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142650, Tilburg University.
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dam, E.R. van, 1994.
"Regular graphs with four eigenvalues,"
659, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dam, E.R. van, 1998. "Nonregular graphs with three eigenvalues," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76953, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van & Caen, D. de & Spence, E., 1999. "A nonregular analogue of conference graphs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80216, Tilburg University.
- Haemers, W.H. & Higman, D.G., 1989. "Strongly regular graphs with strongly regular decomposition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-402393, Tilburg University.
- Dam, E.R. van & Spence, E., 1998. "Small regular graphs with four eigenvalues," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76952, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.