An Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Problems
AbstractAirport profit games are a generalization of airport cost games as well as of bankruptcy games.In this paper we present a simple algorithm to compute the nucleolus of airport profit games.In addition we prove that there exists an unique consistent allocation rule in airport profit problems, and it coincides with the nucleolus of the associated TU game.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2003-50.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
algorithm; airports; profit; allocation; games;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-06-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2003-06-16 (Game Theory)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2009.
"On the core of routing games with revenues,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3573088, Tilburg University.
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez & Hans Reijnierse, 2012. "On the Core of Cost-Revenue Games: Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games with Revenues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.