Type Monotonic Allocation Schemes for Multi-Glove Games
AbstractMultiglove markets and corresponding games are considered.For this class of games we introduce the notion of type monotonic allocation scheme.Allocation rules for multiglove markets based on weight systems are introduced and characterized.These allocation rules generate type monotonic allocation schemes for multiglove games and are also helpful in proving that each core element of the corresponding game is extendable to a type monotonic allocation scheme.The T-value turns out to generate a type monotonic allocation scheme with nice extra properties.The same holds true for the nucleolus, for in multi glove games these two solutions coincide.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2003-34.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
allocation; games; t-value;
Other versions of this item:
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2007. "Type monotonic allocation schemes for multi-glove games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-195190, Tilburg University.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cristina Fernández & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Stef Tijs, 2005.
"Drop out monotonic rules for sequencing situations,"
Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 501-504, 07.
- Fernández, C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Drop Out Monotonic Rules for Sequencing Situations," Discussion Paper 2002-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Fernández, C. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Tijs, S.H., 2005. "Drop out monotonic rules for sequencing situations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-171917, Tilburg University.
- Voorneveld, M. & Tijs, S.H. & Grahn, S., 2000.
"Monotonic Allocation Schemes in Clan Games,"
2000-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.