Implementation of Interior Point Methods for Mixed Semidefinite and Second Order Cone Optimization Problems
AbstractAMS classifications: 90C22; 90C20;
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2002-73.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
mathematical programming; linear programming; optimization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- NESTEROV ., Yurii E. & TODD , Michael J, 1994. "Self-Scaled Cones and Interior-Point Methods in Nonlinear Programming," CORE Discussion Papers 1994062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sturm, Jos F. & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2000. "On weighted centers for semidefinite programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 391-407, October.
- NESTEROV , Yurii & TODD , Michael, 1995. "Primal-Dual Interior-Point Methods for Self-Scaled Cones," CORE Discussion Papers 1995044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stinstra, Erwin & den Hertog, Dick, 2008. "Robust optimization using computer experiments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 816-837, December.
- Stinstra, E. & Hertog, D. den, 2005. "Robust Optimization Using Computer Experiments," Discussion Paper 2005-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.