On Cores and Stable Sets for Fuzzy Games
AbstractAMS classifications: 90D12; 03E72;
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2002-116.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
cooperative games; decision making; fuzzy games;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2003-01-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2003-01-20 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Convex Fuzzy Games and Participation Monotonic Allocation Schemes,"
2002-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Tijs,S., 2002. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Working Papers 332, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Convex fuzzy games and participation monotonic allocation schemes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-121813, Tilburg University.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Rafels, C. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "On the cores of cooperative games and the stability of the Weber set," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74454, Tilburg University.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Muto, S. & Ishihara, S. & Fukuda, E., 2002. "Fuzzy Clan Games and Bi-monotonic Allocation Rules," Discussion Paper 2002-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.