Characterizations of Solutions in Digraph Competitions
AbstractThe T -measure is introduces as a method to rank the nodes in a digraph competition.It coincides with the T -value of an associated transferable utility game, the so-called digraph game.The T -measure is characterized in two ways.One of them is based on a characterization of the T -value in bankruptcy games and uses a decomposition axiom.This characterization also leads to a new characterization of the --measure, a solution method for digraph competitions based on the Shapley value of the digraph game.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 2002-113.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
T-value; digraph competition; cooperative games;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Levinsky, R. & Slikker, M., 2000.
"On Two New Social Choice Correspondences,"
2000-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René van den Brink & Peter Borm, 2002.
"Digraph Competitions and Cooperative Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 327-342, December.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Borm, P.E.M., 2002. "Digraph competitions and cooperative games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123145, Tilburg University.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Borm, P.E.M., 1994. "Digraph competitions and cooperative games," Discussion Paper 1994-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Slikker, M., 2002. "An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90188, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.