Weighted Allocation Rules for Standard Fixed Tree Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1999-79.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
cooperative game theory; tree games; core; weighted Shapley value; nucleolus;
Other versions of this item:
- Bjorndal, E. & Koster, M.A.L. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "Weighted allocation rules for standard fixed tree games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142601, Tilburg University.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Molina, E. & Sprumont, Y. & Tijs, S.H., 2001.
"Sharing the cost of a network: Core and core allocations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91407, Tilburg University.
- S. H. Tijs & M. Koster & E. Molina & Y. Sprumont, 2002. "Sharing the cost of a network: core and core allocations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 567-599.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1992. "Weighted Values and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "The Core of an Extended Tree Game: A New Characterisation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0212, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games: A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-305110, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.