AbstractAMS classifications: 90D12, 90B05.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1999-53.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
inventory management; information; cooperative games; proportional division;
Other versions of this item:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995.
"Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs,"
9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Discussion Paper 1995-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78432, Tilburg University.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 1964. "Ownership and the Production Function," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 167, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
- Hartman, Bruce C. & Dror, Moshe & Shaked, Moshe, 2000. "Cores of Inventory Centralization Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 26-49, April.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.