Optimal design of experiments with simulation models of nearly saturated queues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1999-16.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
experimental design; simulation models; queueing network; regression analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen, 1992.
"Regression Metamodels for Simulation with Common Random Numbers: Comparison of Validation Tests and Confidence Intervals,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1164-1185, August.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1992. "Regression metamodels for simulation with common random numbers: Comparison of validation tests and confidence intervals," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-369802, Tilburg University.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1982. "Design of simulation experiments," Research Memorandum 123, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ward Whitt, 1989. "Planning Queueing Simulations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(11), pages 1341-1366, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.