Performance of Delta-hedging strategies in interval models - A robustness study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1999-05.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
hedging; volatility; option pricing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B., 1997. "A robust hedging algorithm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1092, June.
- Caravani, P., 1995. "On H[infin] criteria for macroeconomic policy evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 961-984.
- Howe, M A & Rustem, B & Selby, M J P, 1994. "Minimax Hedging Strategy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 245-75.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.