Linear Transformation of Products: Games and Economies
AbstractAMS classifications: 90A15, 90D12.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1998-76.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
linear transformation; cooperative games; economies; price equilibria;
Other versions of this item:
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 2000. "Linear transformation of products: Games and economies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-83626, Tilburg University.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Curiel, I. & Derks, J. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "On balanced games and games with committee control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154242, Tilburg University.
- Ehud Kalai & Eitan Zemel, 1980. "On Totally Balanced Games and Games of Flow," Discussion Papers 413, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tijs, S.H. & Timmer, J.B. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2000. "The Owen Set and the Core of Semi-Infinite Linear Production Situations," Discussion Paper 2000-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lozano, S., 2013. "DEA production games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 405-413.
- Timmer, J.B., 2001. "Cooperative Behaviour, Uncertainty and Operations Research," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86973, Tilburg University.
- Timmer, J.B. & Llorca, N. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Games Arising from Infinite Production Situations," Discussion Paper 1999-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.