Performance analysis of international mutual funds incorporating market frictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1998-51.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
performance evaluation; investment trusts; portfolio investment; finance; mutual fund; performance; market frictions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Horst, J.R. ter, 2000.
"Evaluating Style Analysis,"
2000-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Roon, Frans & Nijman, Theo E & ter Horst, Jenke, 2002. "Evaluating Style Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horst, J.R. ter & Nijman, T.E. & Roon, F.A. de, 2004. "Evaluating style analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123840, Tilburg University.
- Angeles Fernandez-Izquierdo & Juan Matallin-Saez, 2008. "Performance of Ethical Mutual Funds in Spain: Sacrifice or Premium?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 247-260, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.