When Will the Fittest Survive? An Indirect Evolutionary Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1997-68.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- W. Güth & B. Peleg, 1997. "When will the fittest survive? -An indirect evolutionary analysis-," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,71, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Possajennikov, A., 1999. "On Evolutionary Stability of Spiteful Preferences," Discussion Paper 1999-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.