Financial Restructuring in Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1996-111.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992.
"Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993. "Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Irina Akimova & Gerhard Schwödiauer, 1999. "Restructuring of Ukrainian Enterprises after Privatization: Does Ownership Structure Matter?," Industrial Organization 9903003, EconWPA.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maskin, Eric & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2001.
"Soft Budget Constraint Theories: From Centralization to the Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Maskin & Chenggang Xu, 2001. "Soft budget constraint theories: From centralization to the market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Sándor Gardó, 2010. "Bank Governance and Financial Stability in CESEE: A Review of the Literature," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.