Characterizing properties of approximate solutions for optimization problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1996-101.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Norde, Henk & Patrone, Fioravante & Tijs, Stef, 2000. "Characterizing properties of approximate solutions for optimization problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 297-311, November.
- Norde, H.W. & Patrone, F. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Characterizing properties of approximate solutions for optimization problems," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84117, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tijs, S.H., 1981. "Nash equilibria for noncooperative n-person games in normal form," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154294, Tilburg University.
- Lucchetti, R. & Patrone, F. & Tijs, S.H., 1986. "Determinateness of two-person games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154257, Tilburg University.
- Jurg, P. & Tijs, S.H., 1993. "On the determinateness of semi-infinite bimatrix games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154206, Tilburg University.
- Jurg, Peter & Tijs, Stef, 1993. "On the Determinateness of Semi-infinite Bimatrix Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 361-369.
- E. Miglierina & E. Molho & F. Patrone & S. Tijs, 2008. "Axiomatic approach to approximate solutions in multiobjective optimization," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 95-115, November.
- Tijs, S.H. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2001. "Finite Coverings by Cones," Discussion Paper 2001-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C. Gutiérrez & B. Jiménez & V. Novo, 2011. "A generic approach to approximate efficiency and applications to vector optimization with set-valued maps," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 313-342, February.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena & Patrone Fioravante & Steff H. Tijs, 2005. "An axiomatic approach to approximate solutions in vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0507, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.