Monopolistic competition with a mail order business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1995-62.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Monopoly; Mail Order Selling;
Other versions of this item:
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J., 1995. "Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business," Papers 9562, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Vives, Xavier, 1988.
"On the Strategic Choice of Spatial Price Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 122-37, March.
- THISSE, Jacques-François & VIVES, Xavier, . "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP -793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987. "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy," CORE Discussion Papers 1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1987. "Location Choice, Product Proliferation and Entry Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1980. "Spatial Structure in the Retail Trade: A Study in Product Differentiation with Increasing Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 565-583, Autumn.
- Spiegel, Menahem, 1982. "Pricing Policies under Conditions of Spatial Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 189-94, September.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Jérôme FONCEL & Marianne GUYOT & Frédéric JOUNEAU - SION, 2011. "The shop around the corner in the Internet age," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- E. Bacchiega & E. Randon & L. Zirulia, 2010.
"Strategic Accessibility Competition,"
696, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial competition with quadratic transport costs and one online firm," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 309-324, January.
- Hiroshi Aiura, 2007. "Wholesale Price Discrimination between High Street Retailers and Online Retailers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(31), pages 1-8.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008.
"The Circular City with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Haiyan Wang & Tatsuhiko Nariu, 2012. "Distribution Channel Management in an Internet Age: Equilibrium and Social Welfare," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 285-298, September.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2009. "The impact of e-commerce: It always benefits consumers, but may reduce social welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-247, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2007.
"Oligopoly on a Salop circle with centre,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mark Lijesen, 2013. "Hotelling’s webshop," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 193-200, June.
- Karl Morasch & Peter Welzel, 2000. "Emergence of Electronic Markets: Implication of Declining Transport Costs on Firm Profits and Consumer Surplus," Discussion Paper Series 196, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.