Monopolistic competition with a mail order business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1995-62.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Monopoly; Mail Order Selling;
Other versions of this item:
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000. "Monopolistic competition with a mail order business," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J., 1995. "Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business," Papers 9562, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987.
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Deneckere, Raymond J & Rothschild, Michael, 1992.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 361-73, April.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1987. "Location Choice, Product Proliferation and Entry Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Spiegel, Menahem, 1982. "Pricing Policies under Conditions of Spatial Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 189-94, September.
- Madden Paul & Pezzino Mario, 2011.
"Oligopoly on a Salop Circle with Centre,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008.
"The Circular City with Heterogenous Firms,"
Working Paper Series
16-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Jérôme FONCEL & Marianne GUYOT & Frédéric JOUNEAU - SION, 2011. "The shop around the corner in the Internet age," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- E. Bacchiega & E. Randon & L. Zirulia, 2010.
"Strategic Accessibility Competition,"
696, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Karl Morasch & Peter Welzel, 2000. "Emergence of Electronic Markets: Implication of Declining Transport Costs on Firm Profits and Consumer Surplus," Discussion Paper Series 196, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Aiura, 2007. "Wholesale Price Discrimination between High Street Retailers and Online Retailers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(31), pages 1-8.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2009. "The impact of e-commerce: It always benefits consumers, but may reduce social welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-247, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.