Inference robustness in multivariate models with a scale parameter
AbstractWe formulate a general representation of points z 2
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1995-25.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Regression Analysis; Multivariate Analysis; Statistical Distribution; Scaling; statistics;
Other versions of this item:
- FERNANDEZ, Carmen & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek & STEEL, Mark FJ., 1995. "Inference Robustness in Multivariate Models with a Scale Parameter," CORE Discussion Papers 1995030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreze, Jacques H., 1977. "Bayesian regression analysis using poly-t densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 329-354, November.
- Fernandez, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1993.
"The Continuous Multivariate Location-Scale Model Revisited: A Tale of Robustness,"
9380, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1993. "The continuous multivariate location-scale model revisited: A tale of robustness," Discussion Paper 1993-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1995.
"Reference priors in non-normal location problems,"
1995-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Inference under Sampling from Scale Mixtures of Normals," Discussion Paper 1996-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On the Use of Panel Data in Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Models," Discussion Paper 1996-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.