Informational Constraints and the Overlapping Generations Model : Folk and Anti-Folk Theorems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1994-85.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Offerman, Theo & Potters, Jan & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 2001.
"Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 264-275, August.
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2001. "Cooperation in an overlapping generations experiment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86814, Tilburg University.
- Theo Offerman & Jan PottersHarry A.A. Verbon & Harry A.A. Verbon, 1999. "Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-019/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011.
"Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
073, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011. "Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games," Department of Economics 0668, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Harold L. Cole & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2000.
"Finite memory and imperfect monitoring,"
604, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cho, Myeonghwan, 2011. "Public randomization in the repeated prisoner's dilemma game with local interaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 280-282, September.
- V. Bhaskar & Eric van Damme, 1998.
"Moral Hazard and Private Monitoring,"
Game Theory and Information
- Bhaskar, V. & Damme, E.E.C. van, 2002. "Moral hazard and private monitoring," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-88790, Tilburg University.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Bhaskar, V., 1997. "Moral hazard and private monitoring," Discussion Paper 1997-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mailath, George J. & Olszewski, Wojciech, 2011.
"Folk theorems with bounded recall under (almost) perfect monitoring,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 174-192, January.
- George Mailath & Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Folk theorems with Bounded Recall under(Almost) Perfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers 1462, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- George J. Mailath & Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Folk Theorems with Bounded Recall under (Almost) Perfect Monitoring," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Wei Zhao, 2012. "Signaling and Tacit Collusion in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive 587, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ando, Munetomo & Kobayashi, Hajime, 2008. "Intergenerational conflicts of interest and seniority systems in organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 757-767, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.