Comparative dynamics in perfect-foresight models
AbstractThis paper analyzes the technique of comparative dynamics (Judd, 1982) for the computation of the impact of perturbations on a steady state in a perfect-foresight model. The accuracy of this technique is demonstrated by numerical simulation experiments. Moreover, the technique is generalized to discrete-time models. Citation Copyright 1998 by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1994-73.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Forecasting Techniques; Dynamic Models;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1997.
"Aging and Public Pensions in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Meijdam, L. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Aging and public pensions in an overlapping-generations model," Discussion Paper 1995-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1997. "Aging and public pensions in an overlapping-generations model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73874, Tilburg University.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1996.
"Aging and Political Decision Making on Public Pensions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-58, May.
- Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72302, Tilburg University.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2005.
"The International Spillover Effects of Pension Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1540, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 2009. "The international spillover effects of pension reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 670-696, October.
- Adema, Y. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2009. "The international spillover effects of pension reform," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-365376, Tilburg University.
- Xiaoyong Cui & Liutang Gong & Xiaojun Zhao & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "The Z-Transform Method for Multidimensional Dynamic Economic Systems," CEMA Working Papers 532, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.