A globally and universally stable price adjustment process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1994-52.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Doup, T.M. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1984.
"The (2n+1-2)-ray algorithm: A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria,"
151, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Doup, T.M. & Laan , G. van der, 1987. "The (2**(n+1)-2)-ray algorithm: A new simplicial algorithm to compute economic equilibria," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153107, Tilburg University.
- Van Der Laan, G. & Talman, A. J. J., 1987.
"A convergent price adjustment process,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-123.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1972. "Two Remarks on the Number of Equilibria of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 951-53, September.
- Saari, Donald G & Simon, Carl P, 1978. "Effective Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1097-1125, September.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- H. R. Varian, 1976.
"A Remark on Boundary Restrictions in the Global Newton Method,"
187, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Varian, Hal R., 1977. "A remark on boundary restrictions in the Global Newton method," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 127-130, August.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Saari, Donald G, 1985. "Iterative Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1117-31, September.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1990. "A Globally Stable Price Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1481-85, November.
- Keenan, Donald, 1981. "Further remarks on the Global Newton method," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-165, July.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.