The effects of inflation on growth and fluctuations in dynamic macroeconomic models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1994-46.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Economic Growth; Macroeconomic Models; Inflation; Monetary Models;
Other versions of this item:
- Schaling, E. & Smyth, D., 1994. "The effects of inflation on growth and fluctuations in dynamic macroeconomic models," Discussion Paper 1994-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blackburn, Keith & Christensen, Michael, 1989. "Monetary Policy and Policy Credibility: Theories and Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-45, March.
- Stanners, W, 1993. "Is Low Inflation an Important Condition for High Growth?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 79-107, March.
- Stanley Fischer, 1984. "The benefits of price stability," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-56.
- Stanley Fischer, 1984. "The Benefits of Price Stability," Working papers 352, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Eijffinger, S. & van Rool, M. & Schaling, E., 1994.
"Central Bank Independence: A Panel Data Approach,"
9493, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Rooij, M. van & Schaling, E., 1994. "Central bank independence: A paneldata approach," Discussion Paper 1994-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Rooij, M. van & Schaling, E., 1996. "Central Bank Independence: A Panel Data Approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73023, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.