The computation of a continuum of constrained equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1994-38.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996. "The computation of a continuum of constrained equilibria," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72887, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1980. "Equilibrium under Rigid Prices with Compensation for the consumers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 63-73, February.
- van der LAAN, Gerard, .
"Simplicial approximation of unemployment equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-467, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laan, Gerard van der, 1982. "Simplicial approximation of unemployment equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 83-97, January.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan, G. van der, 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153012, Tilburg University.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1992. "On the structure of constrained equilibria," Research Memorandum 587, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1993. "A Path-Following Procedure to Find a Proper Equilibrium of Finite Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 249-59.
- Cornielje, O. J. C. & Van Der Laan, G., 1986. "The computation of quantity-constrained equilibria by virtual taxes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-6.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for computing proper Nash equilibria of finite games," Discussion Paper 1994-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weddepohl, Claus, 1987. "Supply-constrained equilibria in economies with indexed prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 203-222, December.
- repec:fth:stanho:e-93-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975. "Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-20, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.